French Green Clay
- An unscented, lightweight powder that is naturally green in color. French Green Clay gets its color from iron oxides and decomposed plant matter. The color of French Green Clay varies, but can be an indicator of quality – the darker the color the higher the quality.
- French Green Clay is an Illite mineral mined from bedrock quarries in Northern France. It is then sun-dried exclusively by the sun and without any preservatives to produce its powered form.
- One of the world’s oldest ingredients, medicinal use of French Green Clay is said to date back to ancient Mesopotamia. With no scientific testing available in prehistoric times, it was local folklore that passed this medicinal, and eventually beauty, secret through the generations. Today, Indigenous cultures as well as our own use this ingredient for its powerful absorption properties to help remove oil and other toxins from the body and skin.
- A bio-mineral, French Green Clay contains decomposed plant matter, as well as trace materials like: silica, magnesium, calcium, iron, phosphorus, sodium, potassium, copper, zinc, selenium, cobalt, manganese, phosphorous, silicon, micro-algaes, kelp, and phyto-nutrients.
SKIN CARE BENEFITS AND USES
- Stimulates blood circulation in the skin
- Toning action removes dead skin cells & tightens pores
- Absorbs excess oils and toxins
FIND IT IN OUR