INCI NAME: Garcinia indica
EWG SCORE: 0
- Kokum butter is a hard butter with an almost white appearance and slight earthy scent.
- Kokum butter is extracted from the seeds of the Garcinia indica (Kokum tree) native to India, but can also be found in the tropical regions of India, Asia, and Africa.
- Essential fatty acids
- Nourishes dry and damaged skin
- Improves elasticity and flexibility of the skin
- Reduces inflammation
SKIN CARE BENEFITS AND USES
- Is an excellent moisturizer and helps soften skin
- Helps regenerate skin cells and improves the elasticity and health of the skin
FIND IT IN