Neem Oil (Organic)
INCI NAME: Azadirachta indica
Neem Oil is an oil that is yellow to brown in color and has a strong earthy odor.
Neem Oil is pressed from the fruit and seeds of the Neem tree, which is a native tree of India.
An ancient Indian cure-all, Neem Oil dates back to 2000-4000 BC where it was used as a cosmetic, as well as a therapeutic and medicinal remedy. It has antiseptic, antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal properties, and has been documented to be a successful remedy for healing irritated skin.
Derived from the Neem Tree, which ancient texts consider good luck and refer to it as the “village pharmacy.” All parts of the tree – from the bark to the fruit’s oil – have usefulness, including acting as a pesticide (or bug repellant), treating athlete’s foot, and eliminating dandruff. Today, Neem Oil is becoming more recognized skin care ingredient, while it remains a key component of Ayurvedic and Unani medicine.
- Natural source of glycerides, which quickly and easily penetrate outer layers of skin to soothe dry, itchy or flaking areas like psoriasis and eczema.
- Good source of Vitamin E
- Rich in essential fatty acids
- Antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, antiseptic
- Naturally source of Quercetin, which supports the body’s ability to respond to inflammation
- Cools the skin
SKIN CARE BENEFITS
- Soothes irritation and inflammation and is particularly beneficial to those suffering from psoriasis and eczema
- Helps to prevent the signs of aging when used regularly
- Helps to even out skin tone
- Can ease symptoms of acne
FIND IT IN