INCI NAME: Pisum Sativum Peptide
- Pea Peptide is a clear to translucent, lightweight liquid that has a very mild smell.
- While there are many types of peptides – both synthetic and natural – the peptides we use are derived from peas.
- Peptides are proteins that help produce collagen in the body.
- Complete source of essential amino acids. Studies show Pisum Sativum is the most balanced amino acid, boasting 22.
- Rich in lysine, which plays an important role in the production of collagen
- Has moisture binding properties
- Helps to repair cell damage
SKIN CARE BENEFITS
- Firms skin
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Stimulates follicle stem cells to promote hair growth
- Leaves skin (and hair) silky and smooth
FIND IT IN