B Green Mud Mask
Repair and enrich your skin with Sally B’s B Green Mud Mask, a fully customizable mud mask. Start with a tablespoon of our B Green Mud Mask's dry blend of French Green Clay and assorted organic herbs, designed to absorb excess oil and toxins from skin. Then add your choice of food ingredients to create a mud mask specific to your skin needs. It can be moisturizing, refining, or even exfoliating!
- Made with 100% certified organic ingredients
- Customizable to meet the needs of your skin
- Brightens skin
- Refines pores
- Improves skin circulation
- Removes excess oil
APPLICATION: Mix 1 Tbsp of B Green Mud Mask with a combination of water and/or food ingredients, including avocado, banana, or olive oil, and apply a thick layer on top of clean skin. Leave on for 10-20 minutes and rinse off with warm water. Frequency of use will depend on skin type.
COMMON NAME: French Green Clay, Organic Marshmallow Root, Organic Irish Moss, Wild-crafted Ground Walnut Shells, Organic Feverfew, Organic Calendula, Organic Green Tea, Organic Essential oil of Lavender
2 ounce jar
What ingredients can I mix with my B Green Mud Mask?
- Avocado- moisturizing antioxidant that promotes healthy cell function
- Banana - said to help soothe psoriasis and eczema, reduces inflammation & irritation, diminishes wrinkles
- Yogurt - evens out skin tone, contains lactic acid which smooths rough skin and prevents the signs of aging, dissolves dead skin cells
- Honey - moisturizing antioxidant, protects against damage and promotes wound healing), olive oil (plumps and moisturizes skin
- Olive Oil - plumps and moisturizes skin
If I make a Mud Mask batch too large, can I save it and use it again?
If you made too much you can store the excess in an airtight container and store it in the refrigerator for up to a week.
How often should I use the B Green Mud Mask?
Frequency of use will depend upon your skin type. Those with oily skin may benefit from applying a Mud Mask once a week, while someone with a normal skin type might use it once a month.