Nobody puts Citrine Complete in a box
You’ve got your moisturizer. You’ve got your serum. Now what? Do you rotate them? Use them both? Which goes first? Do you even need both? What does what and which? Good news: We’re here to put those questions to bed. First, the short answer to that last question: moisturizers work on the outside layers of your skin, while serums work on the deeper layers. As for those other questions, we’ve got an answer for all of them: Citrine Complete.
Citrine Complete is a moisturizer and a serum rolled into one product. We’ve managed to put the benefits of some of the finest ingredients on earth into one product, working on the health of your outer and inner layers of skin. Take a look at all this good stuff:
- Sea Buckthorn Oil, high in vitamin C
- Cacay Nut Oil and Vigna Aconitifolia, high in substances that naturally mimic the effects of Retinol
- Black Cumin Seed Oil, known for centuries as a “miracle ingredient” for it’s anti-aging benefits
- Ubiquinone, Sea Kelp and Licorice Root, powerful antioxidants
- Probiotics to protect and regulate skin health
- Helichrysum, for brightening and promoting skin cell turnover
- Pea peptides to stimulate collagen production
- Propanediol, a vegetable-derived ingredient to promote skin penetration
- Hyaluronic acid, to plump and smooth skin
- A host of floral derived waters including Rose, Lavender, and Chamomile to provide a soothing botanical base.
- Jakabix, a new enzyme-driven preservative. Citrine Complete is the first American product to include Jakabix!
Why is it called Citrine Complete?
As Sally developed Citrine Complete Botanical Treatment, she became more and more excited about all the yummies she was including in this new product. At one point she said, "It has everything good!" We almost called it the "Kitchen Sink" because of all the awesome ingredients, but then Sally noticed the color matched a citrine quartz crystal.
Once Sally B looked up the qualities of citrine, she knew she had to name the new product after this naturally occurring quartz. Citrine is a premier stone of manifestation, imagination, and personal will. It carries the power of the sun, it is warm and comforting, energizing and life-giving. It is recognized as the "Lightmaker". Crystal experts call it “the Vitamin C of the soul,” as it radiates positiveness and joy. Popular for jewelry during Queen Victoria's time, citrine is said to promote wealth and abundance.
How to apply Citrine Complete
Directions: How to use. Apply 2-3 pumps and smooth over face and décolleté twice daily after cleansing and toning. For extra moisture, add a pump of B Quenched.
What to expect: After a minute, you will notice the feel of your skin change. The velvet finish feels elegant on your skin. Within days, you will see softening and brightening. Within weeks, you will notice that fine lines start to diminish.