Use Peppermint to Naturally Cool Skin
One of our favorite summer skin care hacks is using peppermint to cool the skin naturally. Peppermint has a high percentage of menthol, which can trick brain receptors into thinking that the body is cooler than it actually is.
Next time you can't seem to beat the heat, seek out some peppermint. Here are some ways you can use peppermint to cool down:
- Spritz your body with our B Cool Misting Spray. Made with Organic Essential Oil of Peppermint and other good for you ingredients, this is a must have product for summer.
- Use our Peppermint Moisturizing Body Buff, which is naturally scented with Organic Essential Oil of Peppermint. Scrub hands, feet, legs, and arms for an all over cool.
- Refresh lips with our B Glossy Lip Gloss that also has Organic Essential Oil of Peppermint in its formulation. Our Peppermint Lip Yummie is also cooling, but for an extra refreshing punch, try our Mints In Harmony Lip Yummie, which also includes spearmint.
- Stash a few peppermint candies in your purse to offer instant relief to a dry mouth.
- Grow peppermint in your garden and add it to your tea or fruit infused water.
- Add a sprig of peppermint to your shower to create a cooling mist shower.
Whether at home or on-the-go, incorporating peppermint into your summertime routine is easy and enjoyable. If you don't have a backyard garden, you can always find mint at the grocery store. When you're shopping, make sure to purchase the organic variety to ensure no pesticide or chemical residue is lingering on the leaves.