Six Ways To Spoil Mom This Weekend , 0 Comments
We're big fans of regular pampering, but Mother's Day weekend gives moms even more of an excuse to indulge. Whether you carve out an hour or six, there is more than one way to relax and rejuvenate this weekend. Here are some ways you can treat yourself (or someone you love):
- Whip up a mud mask. Our B Green Mud Mask repairs and enriches skin for a noticeable and beautiful glow. It is a fully customizable product, so you can tweak your recipe to cater to your specific needs. Need a boost of moisture? Add olive oil and avocado. Have irritated skin? Mix in a banana and plain yogurt. Spent too much time in the sun? Honey and yogurt are two great add-ins.
- Give yourself a mani/pedi. There's something therapeutic about having soft and beautiful hands. Plus, with flip flop weather around the corner it's time our feet got a little love, too. Set aside some time to pamper your hands and feet with our Sugar Scrub, Natural Buff Cuticle Bar, and Healing Hand Butter. Because this trio is so effective, we created a collection with them. Meet our discounted Healing Hands Collection.
- Take a long, relaxing bath. Baths are one of our favorite ways to unwind. Set aside some time to truly disconnect and enjoy your soak. We recommend adding a few drops of soothing essential oils to your tub, checking your phone and the door, and sipping on tea or water to stay hydrated. We give you more de-stressing bath tips here.
- Dry brush your skin. Have you been wondering about dry brushing? Carve out some time before or after your bath or shower this weekend to give it a try. The results may not be immediate, but over time you will start seeing a change in your overall health. For dry brushing tips, click here.
- Get outside. Take a walk through a park or just enjoy sitting on your patio. Getting a bit of exercise and breathing fresh air helps to de-stress and rejuvenate the soul.
- Get your beauty sleep. Make a point to get a good, quality night's sleep this weekend. Exhausted skin can show dark circles, puffy skin under eyes, and a dull, muddy complexion. A good night's sleep will not only make you feel good, but it will help you look good, too.
While sometimes it may not seem like a high priority, pampering yourself and your skin is vital to your overall well-being. Your skin will be nourished, refreshed, and enriched, and your stress levels will be low - the perfect combination for confidence and health.